ToysAreTools.com Reviews Our 7-in-1 Rechargeable Solar Transformer

Read the full review here

DOES: a build and play set where building is over half the fun; instant kid magnet at the park; car charges don't last long but the cars are fast; charging by battery takes just seconds; battery charger included
INVEST: $26.95 depending on retailer
TOOLS: Social Scene Helper, Think Like a Scientist/Engineer
Giveaway Details Below

If my son could have his way, he would buy all the science kits that are made for boys his age. But the truth is, I don't buy that many for him. Many science kits on the market today are not very open-ended. As with some craft kits that many girls may be purchasing, some science kits can also be too "one-note" as Number 5's mom would say.

However, when I saw OWI's 7-in-1 Transformers Kit and saw the video of a little solar car zipping around, I figured if there was any solar kit that sang more than one not, this would be it.

But when we got it, I made a conclusion about my knowledge of science kits.

Popular posts from this blog

Business Listing Search

November Robot Kit Giveaway